- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I guess I need a disclaimer, so I'll just put it here?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
We come into Grace's life after The Job, right at the beginning of Ryan's promotion, which we all know will go awry. Won't this be interesting to see from her point of view!
Grace McGeorge woke up in her New Jersey apartment and braced herself for the awful commute that she knew lay before her once she turned on the news. This was going to ruin her day. And it didn't help that some new kid from Pennsylvania was taking over for Jan Bitchenson (used to be Jan Levinson Bitch before her divorce), and from what she heard from Pam Beesly in the Scranton branch (the receptionists like to keep in touch) he had never even made a sale. "Great." she had thought, "Another idiot I have to work under". She sighed and finished her routine as simply as possible. She put on a little bit of blush and some light pink lipstick, and walked downstairs to the parking lot, which held her gray Honda Fit.

* * *

"Dunder Mifflin, this is Grace" she said in a monotonous voice. "Oh yes, he is available, please hold." Grace sighed, got up, and went into Ryan Howard's office.
"Um, Mr. Howard?" she tried.
"Please, call me Ryan", he replied, winking at her. She replied with a feeble smile. ("Oh wonderful, a real Casanova" she thought.)
"Michael Scott is on line one". she informed him. Grace received some satisfaction watching Ryan roll his eyes in absolute dread. She had seen this facial expression numerous times from everyone at this office. She decided one day she would just have to get to know this infamous Michael Scott and see what was so hated about him. She smiled to herself as her imagination ran wild, but she was soon pulled out of her daydream trance by a ringing phone. She sighed yet again.
"Dunder Mifflin, this is Grace"
“Oh, hi Grace this is uh, Jim Halpert, Scranton branch. Is David Wallace available?”
Grace almost giggled into the phone. She remembered who Jim was from the interviews for Jan’s job. She remembered thinking he was too cute for words as he walked in, only to realize he was coming in with his amazingly beautiful GIRLFRIEND.
“I’m sorry, David is in a meeting right now until 10.”
“Ok, well could you have him call me back once he’s out? I have a couple of questions for him”
“Alright, I will tell him as soon as he is available”
“Ok! Great, thank you so much, Grace”
“No problem. Ok, well, have a good day”
“You too”
Grace smiled. Interaction with a male that wasn’t an ass was absolutely relieving. If only Jim was single, she might call him back.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok! Well wasn't that interesting? Here's a picture of her car:
http://www.byjamesraia.com/content_images/2/hondafit1.jpg

Please review, and yes, there is more to come.


TeamPammy is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked "Dunder Mifflin, this is Grace" also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans