- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own anything at all. (Sadly)

Plus, I don't have texting, so I don't know what it looks like, so I'll wing it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is VERY short, but it was just an idea I wanted to get out.
Pam couldn't believe he had done that. He had done some pretty stupid things, but this? And in public? It was too much for Pam, she had to tell him. She pulled out her little phone and went to the messaging section.

A few short seconds later, Jim's phone buzzed.

Pam: Hi Jim! You'll never guess what Michael just did!

Jim quickly texted back, this must be really stupid if Pam was texting him at 10 at night, when they hadn't talked in 2 months.

Pams phone vibrated.

Jim: I give up.

She didn't even wait this time, it was like she could read his mind.

Pam: He proposed to Carole in public at the Indian Festival of Lights!

Jim: God, he's such a moron.

For a long time, Pam stared at the last message, remembering how much fun they had had together in Scranton. Messing with Michael and Dwight was the only thing that kept her at Dunder Mifflin, that and Jim.

Pam: I really miss you, Jim.

Jim didn't know how to express how much he missed her in a text message, so he simply said:

Jim: Back at you, Beesly.
Chapter End Notes:
The end. Please review. I don't know if it's any good.


jimandpaminlove is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Texts Across the Universe also liked 1089 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans