8 [Reviews - 19] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: It's the wedding everyone's been waiting for, full of hilarity and hijinx! The hijinx mostly because of Michael Scott. Written in the style of the show, this future fic will not disappoint! Spoilers up through The Deposition (written during the writer's strike).
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11710 Read: 14769 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: May 10, 2008 Updated: June 03, 2008
[Report This]

1. Guarding The Door by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 6] 1 (1524 words)
This is a popular one over at FF.net. I wrote it during the strike, so some of the 'ships might be a tad off, but not so much as to throw you off when you're reading. Plus, it may be their wedding, but trust me when I say this has something for everyone. Hope you agree. Enjoy!

2. Contracts by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 1] 1 (1725 words)

3. Guests Arrive by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 0] (1339 words)
So how sad is everyone that Jim didn't get to propose? Maybe this means he'll propose AND they'll get married in season 5! Wow, that would be a lot of Jam packed into one season. Hopefully this story is helping to tie you over. Enjoy!

4. Sentiments and Promises by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 3] 2 (1778 words)
This is like the fluffiest part of the whole story you guys. Get that Kleenex ready!

I will say that I took a lot of the pastor’s speeches from a wedding website and tweaked them around, so don’t give me credit for it; I don’t own most of his words. I still think I made a good contribution to the chapter though; let me know what you think. Enjoy!

5. Dinner Time by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 4] 2 (1923 words)

6. Fun and Games by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 4] 1 (2265 words)
I just wanna remind everyone that I wrote this story during the strike, before anyone moved or broke up or became pregnant or cheated on anyone... I think that covers all the bases.

Also I think you all should know that this is my favorite chapter. It's zoppity.

Also I love you.

Please read, review, and enjoy!

7. The Send Off by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 1] 1 (1156 words)