- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
This one is for emilys_list. Our bet is now settled.

 

 

 

“I really don’t see why you’re making such a big deal about this.”

“I’m just a little surprised, that’s all. I mean, I thought I knew you, Pam.”

 

“Oh shut up.”

 

“No, really. I mean, I just have so many questions. Like; did you ever have a thing for anyone in the office?”

 

“Eww, no.”

 

“Not even Angela? She might be a tomcat under all those layers of wool. You never know.”

 

“You are disgusting.”

 

“What about Karen? I mean, you did seem pretty jealous…”

 

“I hate you.”

 

“What… are you blushing? Oh my god you totally had a thing for Karen, didn’t you?”

 

“Just because you only now found out I experimented a little in college, it does not mean I fall in love with every pretty girl that crosses my path. Really, Jim. I thought you were more mature than this.”

 

“Nope, the ‘are you three?’ defense isn’t gonna work this time.”

 

“Is this revelation making you feel insecure or something? Because I can tell you right now that I greatly appreciate every aspect you bring to the table. No complaints there.”

 

“Thanks, that really makes me feel better.”

 

“Was that sarcasm? You do seem a little agitated.”

 

“It’s just that… after all these years, I thought I knew everything about you. And now I find out that you’re some crazy closeted lesbian and I’m just here, stupidly being male, thinking that that’s what you’re looking for. Silly, ignorant Jim.”

 

“Okay, first of all, bi does not equal lesbian. Got it? And secondly, if it makes you feel any better, Roy never knew about this either.”

 

“Great. So I’m just as in the dark as your buffoon ex-boyfriend. Give a me a gold star right now, why don’t you.”

 

“This is really bothering you, isn’t it?”

 

“A bit.”

 

“Fine. I, Pam Beesly do solemnly swear to you, Jim Halpert, that the next time I bang a hot chick you will be the first to know.”

 

“Wow. That’s… that’s… not helpful. With the images. Just… not helpful.”

 

“My evil plan is coming together then, I see.”

 

“To drag me to your lair and have your wicked way with me? I’d be up for that.”

 

“Great. So you don’t mind if I invite over some of my lesbian friends to get this thing started?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You are just so easy. My gullible, gullible Jim”

 

“Bite me.”

 

“I plan to.”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Reviews will help me do better on my finals. No joke.


bebitched is the author of 66 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked sometimes the skeletons in your closet wear lipstick and make out with other girls also liked 1988 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans