4 [Reviews - 4] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: She's playing along, trying to hold onto the few threads that connect them to a simpler time. She hopes that he can't see through her, but a part of her wonders what might happen if he does.

Every wedding serves a purpose, but Phyllis's takes Pam to a different place than expected.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Oneshot, Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1892 Read: 2466 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: May 11, 2008 Updated: May 11, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Thanks SO MUCH to Becky215 for the betas and the title! Loves and hugs and stuffs.

1. Chapter 1 by flonkerton [Reviews - 4] 4 (1892 words)
I get writer's block for long periods of time, which is why I have yet to add to "Truth is a Whisper". Buttt I always get out of slumps with one-shots, so hopefully I can get back into my groove now. But this little fic was fighting to get out because of a recent, random obsession with Phyllis's Wedding.