- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

She was nervous, more than she actually realized. She was not only nervous but terrified as well. Being alone at this big school in a huge city terrified her, but she knew she had made the right decision. It’s not everyday someone gets into the University of Chicago’s graphic design program, the best in the country. Pam was so excited when she got her acceptance letter, but also reluctant because it would be so far from home. She would be hundreds of miles away from home in a huge city where she didn’t know anyone. At least she was older and she had some years of college experience under her belt. She was grateful she decided to stay in Scranton and complete her gen eds. At the University of Pennsylvania, Scranton. Pam now felts she was ready to attend school in a bigger city and Chicago seemed like the perfect place. She was excited about the art program and couldn’t wait to see what the next couple years would bring her.

 

*******************************

 

Jim was excited to be going back to school. The University of Chicago was great for him. He was the start of the basketball team, his double major in English and Education was going well, he had a great social life, and he had a great girlfriend. Life for him right now couldn’t be better, and he couldn’t wait to see what the next couple years would bring him.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This if my first ever fanfiction, so I would really appreciate reviews and commetns. Thanks


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans