23 [Reviews - 42] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

The Season Five Premiere in Script-Fic.
With office morale at a seemingly all-time low, Michael attempts to save the day with a new idea that is sure to bring happiness to everyone. Meanwhile, the couples of the office, and those who aren't quite there yet, react to the events of the Fourth Season Finale, "Goodbye, Toby."


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Episode Related Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Humor, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: The Office Scripts
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11948 Read: 15240 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: May 27, 2008 Updated: July 11, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

I know that some readers are not fans of extensive story notes, but please indulge me as I make a couple of points.

This is technically a post-"Goodbye, Toby" fic. There have been a lot of them posted here ever since the episode aired. In particular Nightswept has done a series of script-fics that follows the finale. I just want to make clear that any similarities or commonalities within this work to those that have been posted is coincidental.

Also, in the script-fic that I write, I include a lot of stage direction or description that goes beyond the dialogue. It is not my intention to clutter or overwhelm the reader, but rather to provide the clearest picture possible. Unlike normal fic where the writer hopes to engage the imagination of the reader, for my script-fic, I'm basically attempting to tell you how it would look it if was on your television screen. Obviously, a real Office script would be more professional, cleaner, better, and would let the actors do the acting for themselves.

1. The Cold Open by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 16] 8 (720 words)

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

2. Act One by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 9] 5 (2367 words)

 

Thank you to everyone who has read and/or reviewed. I was pretty (pleasantly) surprised at the response this has gotten. So, thanks again, I appreciate it.

 

3. Act Two by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 4] 2 (2368 words)

 

I just wanted to continue to say that I appreciate everyone who has read or reviewed.

 

4. Act Three by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 4] 3 (2653 words)

5. Act Four and Tag by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 9] 5 (3840 words)

 

Here it is, the epic conclusion to the story. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it (though hopefully it won't take you as long to do). As always, thank you for taking the time to read.