11 [Reviews - 28] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: What if Jim was the one that was engaged when Pam started working at Dunder Mifflin?

A sort of role-reversal story.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Episode Related, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Other, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Humor, Inner Monologue, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 12475 Read: 15048 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: June 01, 2008 Updated: August 06, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Jinxcoke [Reviews - 9] 5 (1635 words)
In this chapter we introduce Pam and meet Jim...with a bit of Dwight thrown in.

Thanks to EllaBella for being such a great beta like always! You are awesome!

2. Chapter 2 by Jinxcoke [Reviews - 5] 2 (2006 words)
Pam finds out some news about Jim.

Thanks so much to Elly and BlindAssassin for being such GREAT betas!! You guys rock!

3. Chapter 3 by Jinxcoke [Reviews - 1] (1456 words)
Ok, this is a quick chapter to give a little background to Jim and his fiance Lauren. Next chapter will be up shortly and we will get some more Jim/Pam interaction!

Thank you so much to all of you that have read and those that reviewed!

Also, a HUGE thank you to BlindAssasin for being such a great beta! You are awesome! And of course Ella for the ideas!!

4. Chapter 4 by Jinxcoke [Reviews - 4] 1 (3536 words)
Sweaty Jim...History of jellybeans...a prank on Dwight...what more could you ask for?!

A HUGE thank you to my awesome betas: Ella, ItalianFood and BlindAssasin. You guys ROCK!

5. Chapter 5 by Jinxcoke [Reviews - 6] 1 (2221 words)
Big thanks to ItalianFood, Ella and ISayOye for all of their help with this chapter!

Ok...the Dundies. Michael is...Michael. Jim gets his Dundie and Pam...has some drinks.

6. Chapter 6 by Jinxcoke [Reviews - 3] 2 (1621 words)
Day after the Dundies...and more importantly the Dundies kiss.


Big thanks to BlindAssasin, italianfood and ISayOye for the great beta!