7 [Reviews - 15] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Ooh- I'm on my third episode already?? ;) Basically, this is a set of Office episodes that immediately follows Goodbye, Toby. Lots of humor (I hope), romance, conference room scenes, and good old fashioned Dwight pranks.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Andy, Angela, Creed, Darryl, Dwight, Ensemble, Jan, Jim, Kelly, Kevin, Meredith, Michael, Oscar, Pam, Phyllis, Stanley, Toby
Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Moderate sexual content, Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8458 Read: 10289 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: June 01, 2008 Updated: June 09, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Yes, I changed the name of this story because... well, it made sense to do so. This episode kind of took on a life of its own. I apologize for any confusion!

See previous stories, The Mob and The Crush to catch up on what you've missed so far. All of these little "episodes" do tie together. At least, that is the plan!

1. Cold open by Nightswept [Reviews - 4] 1 (889 words)
I do not own anything, just lots and lots of crazy ideas for these wonderful characters that I did not create. :P

2. Baby mama drama by Nightswept [Reviews - 2] 1 (2197 words)
Don't own any of the characters. I wish! I would carry them around in my tiny little pocket.

3. Threat Level Midnight by Nightswept [Reviews - 4] 3 (1759 words)
Just a quick little lead in to the next set of scenes. :)


Also, I'm so sorry, and I don't mean to offend anyone at all with one of the scenes in this chapter. We all know The Office has included some things that are slightly discriminatory and/or slightly racist, so in trying to keep with the humor of the show... please don't hate me!

4. The Chase by Nightswept [Reviews - 5] 2 (3542 words)
This chapter definitely falls on the long side, and I apologize. There was just so much I wanted to cram in. I contemplated changing the name of this story because it has kind of developed a mind of it's own and strayed away from my original idea, but... oh well, I hope you enjoy it. :)

5. End tag by Nightswept [Reviews - 0] (71 words)
A short little piece to finally close out this episode.