49 [Reviews - 118] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: An AU set in Philadelphia in which Pam moves into Jim's apartment building. General spoilers up through the end of season 4 are subject to appear.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 36219 Read: 51220 ePub Downloads: 10
Published: June 16, 2008 Updated: October 02, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I am really getting into the AU style fic, and I've actually had this story idea in my head for a while. So after doing some research (and by 'research', I mean Wikipedia), I realized I could actually pull this off! Thusly, this story came to fruition.

Wikipedia is the best thing ever.

1. Moving Day by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 26] 9 (2440 words)
The biggest and most appreciative thanks to EmilyHalpert for the beta. Words can't I sometimes put in the order of right. She fixes them, and a lot of other stuff.

2. Discovering Rittenhouse by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 6] 3 (3248 words)
Disclaimer still applies, and does for the rest of the story.

Thanks for the overwhelming response!! I'm glad to see I have a lot of actual people in Philly reading! (If I get something wrong, feel free to point it out, Philly dwellers.) Enjoy!

EmilyHalpert is an amazing beta, and I don't know how I got along without her.

3. Workdays by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 6] 2 (2805 words)
Thanks so much to everyone who has reviewed or commented to me about this story. I'm really glad you're all enjoying it so far, especially how all the characters are being included. You meet many more in this chapter, so please read, review, and enjoy!

This got bumped up to a T rating for something Phyllis says in this chapter. Yes, Phyllis says something that gives this a T rating! I made her feisty. :)

EmilyHalpert is the best beta a girl could ask for.

4. Pranks and Poker by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 4] (3161 words)
Big gigantic thanks for EmilyHalpert for all her rephrases and cuts, and NanReg and iwantphillyjim for all their help with getting the Philly environment right. You three are amazing, and I couldn't have gotten this chapter done without you.

5. Ex-pectations by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 7] 2 (2917 words)
Here's another chapter, folks! It's a little more angsty than normal I guess, but just hold on till the end and I promise you will be rewarded. This is also a lot more of Jim's POV, which should be refreshing. Hope I did an okay job with it.

Thanks so much to my ladies in Philly, NanReg and iwantphillyjim, and and extra special thanks to guest beta, WildBerryJam.

6. Anticipation by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 8] 4 (3320 words)
So I know all of you are just dying for them to go on their date, but I really felt like this chapter was necessary to set up everything that was set to go down. Plus, you get a little glimpse of the start of their date at the very end, so get excited!! (if you weren't already before, that is.)

Huge tremendous thanks to EmilyHalpert for all the rephrases, my ladies in Philly for restaurant ideas, and Little Comment for the encouragement.

Enjoy!

7. The Night by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 10] 3 (3194 words)
Well, you've all been patient, and you've all been kind, and so here it is: the party chapter. I hope it's everything you're expecting and more. I am extremely excited to hear what you all think.

A million thanks to EmilyHalpert for everything.

8. Consequences by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 15] 5 (2537 words)
So sorry I made you all wait so long for a new chapter! I went on a wonderful yet busy vacation, and the only downtime I found to write was on the plane! I'm back now though, and excited to get back into working on this. Truthfully, I'm just as excited as all of you are for it!!

Most appreciative thanks to EmilyHalpert, who helped turn this chapter into what I intended it to be. Enjoy!

9. Perks of the Job by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 9] 4 (3381 words)
Sorry I haven't been updating as quickly! My vacation really got in the way of the creative juices, but luckily I'm out of that funk now. As for this chapter, I have pretty much no idea where it came from. I sat down, started writing, and this came out. I'm really happy with it though, and it helps me work in more of what I want to work in later on.

Of course, a big thanks to EmilyHalpert is in order, because I'm sure my writing would be way confusing without her rephrases. Also a shout-out to my ladies in Philly NanReg and iwantphillyjim, who are helping me out with my next chapter. Enjoy!!

10. Next Time by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 8] 6 (3320 words)
Here's another chapter!! Now, I know I was the one who actually wrote it, but this chapter totally does not even begin to belong to me. First, EmilyHalpert was totally clutch and pulled out a super-fast beta without use of her own computer!! I can't even describe how appreciative I am of that. Secondly, my ladies in Philly, NanReg and iwantphillyjim, were absolutely essential to this chapter specifically, and so I threw in a little tribute to the two of them because of it. Lastly, Little Comment was really encouraging and and patient when she was helping me with my timeline woes. She is awesome. In short, if you review this chapter, give a shout-out to all of them, cause they deserve it way more than I do.

Enjoy!!

11. Bruises and Bandages by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 5] 4 (2663 words)
Hey guys! Sorry for the long waits between updates; school just started again and, well, you know how hectic getting into the swing of things can be. This chapter was definitely a challenge—way more angsty than I usually care to go—but I'm happy with the result, and I hope you are as well.

A million thanks to EmilyHalpert, who is still beta'ing without the use of her own computer. That is dedication, my friends, and loads of credit goes to her. Enjoy!

12. Cause for Celebration by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 14] 7 (3233 words)
Oh my gosh you guys, has it really been a month since I last updated?? That is awful. I am so sorry I made you (those of you who are faithfully still reading) wait so long for this chapter; school started and work started piling up, and I know that's not really a good excuse. But the good news is that we'll get to wrap this whole thing up now. Yep, this is that last chapter! I was originally going to have there be more, but I just don't have as much time to write, and I hate making you guys wait so long for updates. Better to wrap it up now I think. And what a conclusion it is you guys! EmilyHalpert has been so encouraging with this ending, so I feel very confident posting it. She is truly the best beta a girl could hope for. Please remember to read, review, and enjoy!