2 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Well hello sixth episode! The employees at Dunder Mifflin are asked to shadow others to promote advancement within the company. Jim has fun when Dwight is forced to shadow him for the day. Angela fights back for her position as head of the party planning committee, and Andy is not his usual self at work.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Future Characters: Andy, Angela, Creed, Darryl, Dwight, Ensemble, Holly, Jan, Jim, Kelly, Kevin, Meredith, Michael, Oscar, Other, Pam, Phyllis, Stanley
Genres: Angst, Humor, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7351 Read: 5684 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 19, 2008 Updated: August 04, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Be sure to read up on previous episodes: The Mob, The Crush, Kidnapping, Dundies, Take Two, and Bonding. :)

Thank you so much for all of your kind reviews! I hope you enjoy the episode!

1. Shadows by Nightswept [Reviews - 3] (2397 words)
I don't own any of the characters. I just like to have fun with them. :)

Also, speaking of characters, I apologize if any of Michael's comments come off as offensive or inappropriate. That's just who Michael is. Always offensive, always inappropriate. It's all meant to keep in tune with the humor of the show. :)

2. Democracy by Nightswept [Reviews - 6] 1 (2470 words)
Still don't own anything.

3. Stand by you by Nightswept [Reviews - 2] 1 (2484 words)
Ok, first of all, I have to apologize and say that I am SO sorry it has taken me over a month to finally come through with an update. Real life and summer school got in the way (grr...), and my fanfic took a backseat for awhile, but I'm glad to return to this story because I'm so in love with writing it. Thanks to everyone who has been patient with me, and thank you again for all of the kind reviews so far! :)

Where we left off- Corporate has issued a Management Training program that has the employees training for the job they want. Meanwhile, Jim is awaiting news of a job at West Scranton High School, Natalie accidentally drugged Andy with Benadryl, and Angela and Phyllis have put the position of head of the party planning committee to an office vote.

And I own nothing! I especially don't own the Grey's Anatomy-inspired quote at the end. (Kudos, Shonda Rhimes!)