- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
You don't have to be that kind, just honest.

She's watched them from the beginning, seeing both of them light up when the other was around.  Laughing and conspiring against Dwight, just trying to make it through another day at Dunder-Mifflin.   At first she enjoyed watching them interact, it reminded her of youth and all its possibilites.

Phyllis was hopeful yes, but she knew however that their relationship could not remain the same for long.   Pam's impending wedding had always been a quiet ticking time-bomb int the distance.  Over the months she had watched this take its toll on Jim.  She knew he could hear it louder than anyone.  She geniunely hut for him and knew that he deserved to get what he's quietly wanted all this time.  She wondered why they couldn't see how right they were for each other?

"Phyllis is this any of your business?" she asked herself. She already knew the answer but since whatever happened on Casino Night, she watched their sweet relationship come to a screeching halt.   The look on his face said that he had poured his heart out to Pam.  The sadness in Pam's eyes told her that it was only out of fear and obligation that kept her from admitting her feelings.

Phyllis checked voicemail and had a message from her Bob,  Bob Vance of Vance Refridgeration.   He had called to ask her to dinner that night, and had added "Have a good day, my sweet girl".  HE WAS HER JIM.  She had been through an awful lot and waited along time to meet Bob, but felt extremely lucky to have found him.

As she was getting up to get some water, she saw Jim slowly walk passed reception trying to keep his head down.  She looked to Pam and saw her trying to fight back the tears as she answered the phone "Dunder Mifflin this is Pam"

Phyllis knew she was probably way out of line so her email to Pam was only one sentence.

I married my Roy.       


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans