- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This "story" was written ages ago and I just never posted it. So here it is, short and to the point. 
    It’s late at night, the bedroom is dark, Pam can hear Jim breathing next to her. She’s facing away from him but can feel him gently against her back. She lifts herself up on her arm and rolls over to face him. Her eyes fall on his face and she sees a faint smile across his lips. She knows he’s dreaming. She lifts her left arm and gently lays it on his chest, rubbing softly so she doesn't disturb him. Her hand rises and falls as his breathing fills and empties his lungs.

    She moves her body in closer to him. Her body pressed against his side, her leg delicately wrapped around his. He sighs in his sleep and leans his head over in her direction. Just as he snuggles closer, her hand moves down his chest, crossing carefully past his stomach falling just above the waist band if his boxers. Her fingers run gently across the edge, tickling his senses, peaking his interest. Jim’s still asleep but he lifts his hips up inviting Pam’s presence. His breathing isn’t as constant, and a bit shallower as her hand slides down over the soft fabric of his boxers. Her fingers slowly move towards the growing thickness between his thighs.

    Her palm runs over him, pressing gently down to further excite his body. She’s watching his face and she can see his lips tighten. She knows he’s awake now but he hasn’t opened his eyes yet. Her fingers wrap around him, giving a tight squeeze and his body reacts, his breath catches in his chest. He slowly opens his eyes, only partially, he’s looking at her under half open eye lids, begging her silently.

    She lifts herself up onto her right elbow and leans in closer to him. She’s still holding him, not moving, not sliding, just gripping and she press her warm lips to his cheek. A long and gentle kiss showing she  loves him.

    He moans gently into the air and she can feel it vibrate through his chest. Her hand releases him and lifts back up to his waist band. Her fingers slide underneath the tight fabric and he presses his body hard against the mattress. Her skin comes in contact with his tip first. He’s hard and waiting for her. Her palm grasps him firmly and she slowly slips her hand down encasing him fully. Her grip is tight and he’s filling her hand. She begins to move at an achingly slow pace… up and down… up and down.

    His eyes are closed again and she’s leaning over him, breathing warm air on his neck, watching him struggle, watching him enjoy himself. All the while, turning her on. She presses her hips against him as her hand holds him tightly. She begins to increase her rhythm. 

    She lifts herself up over him, still holding him in her hand, and moves the sheets and comforter away from their bodies. She changes hands and now holds him with her right as she tosses her leg over his body. Straddling him now she’s just over his legs positioning her mouth over his waist.

    His eyes are open and he’s watching her, his jaw slack as he eyes her body. She moves her hips and lowers her lips down just over him. He lifts his hips up and she pulls his boxers down, just out of the way. She looks down at him and her mouth begins to water. She wants to taste him; she wants to feel him against her lips.

    She licks them leisurely and lowers her neck down just above him. Jim can feel her hot breath against his skin. In turn it causes every hair on his body to stand on end. Pam can see him struggling; she can see his body tensing as she gets closer to taking him. She turns her face and lowers her mouth to the side of his length, letting her tongue swirl around at the base. She pulls it up achingly slow towards his tip. Her warm tongue tasting each and every morsel. When her tongue reaches his tip she licks gently then opens her mouth lowering her lips around him. Jim breathes in sharply as she slides him deep within her warm, wet mouth.

    His hips buck upwards pushing her further down; her lips now as far as they will go. He’s as deep as she can take him. Pam puts her hands on either side of his body for leverage and starts to move her lips gradually back up to the tip, and then pushes down around him. His eyes are watching her as she swallows him. She wants to taste him against her tongue and how he’s staring at her just excites her further.

    She starts to move her mouth at a quicker pace, sliding up and down. She lifts up her right hand and holds his base allowing her lips the ability to slide easier. She squeezes tight and sucks him hard. His hips are now moving on their own; they’re moving upwards greeting her mouth as she moves ever faster.

    His head rolls back and he’s moaning loudly his fingers gripping her hair tightly. He’s pulling her down; he’s deeper down her throat than ever before.

    He’s so large, so hard, and tastes incredible, she thinks.

    She begins to hurry her pace; she wants him to come. She can see his muscles tensing, and she can almost feel it begin to build. She’s watching him through her eyes just as his stomach muscles clench, and she hears him cry out her name.

    He releases and the warmth slides down the back of her mouth, as she keeps moving her lips. His body convulsing and pulsing beneath her. He lowers himself back into the mattress and relaxes his hands in her hair. She slowly lifts her mouth off of him, sliding her lips up to the tip letting her tongue graze his opening, just before she lifts off.

    She moves her body back beside him, while his chest continues to rise and fall quickly. His eyes are closed, and his head spinning in euphoria. She helps rise up his boxers back over him and she puts her hand back on his chest. She snuggles up next to him and kisses his shoulder, closing her eyes and falling back asleep. Just as she hears him whisper “I love you”.

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


dmscranton is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 11 members. Members who liked Awaken also liked 2038 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans