5 [Reviews - 12] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

The Second Episode of the Fifth Season in Script-fic. A Sequel to "Stars."

Amidst interest from several of the office workers, Ryan's trial begins in New York City.  The rest of the office, however, is far more concerned with his replacement, the newly hired Corporate Manager, and the changes it might mean for the branch.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Episode Related Characters: Ensemble
Genres: Humor, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: The Office Scripts
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3734 Read: 3103 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: July 22, 2008 Updated: July 27, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Just a few story notes before we begin, if you don't mind.

This is a sequel to a previous script-fic called "Stars," which was the Season Five premiere "episode." It is not essential that you read it, but I will be keeping continuity with it, so it might be helpful. 

Additionally, as mentioned in the story notes to "Stars," my script-fic is a little different then most. I provide more than just dialogue, but essentially (hopefully) what you need to visualize it as if it were a real episode you were watching. 

So that's it, and I want to thank people for being so receptive to "Stars," I'm not one to write for ribbons or read counts or reviews, but the positiveness of so many people definitely spurred me on to this.

 

 

1. The Cold Open by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 7] 3 (1251 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

2. Act One by dundiefromgod [Reviews - 5] 2 (2483 words)