10 [Reviews - 25] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Crossover with Doctor Who and The Office. In her attempts to cross universes and get back to the Doctor, Rose Tyler ends up stuck in the parking lot of Dunder Mifflin around the time of Ben Franklin. A multi-reunion fic of sorts. Spoilers for the third season of The Office. For DW, not JE compliant but little spoilers for late series 4.

In which things get reunited and dry ice ATTACKS


Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related, Crossover, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 12428 Read: 9206 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: July 27, 2008 Updated: September 10, 2008
[Report This]

1. A Smidge Lost by Treble [Reviews - 5] 2 (1554 words)

So earlier this week while I was writing my angst-tastic fic about Rose from Doctor Who crossing universes, I kept coming up with really silly and inappropriate ideas for where she might get stuck. Clearly Dunder Mifflin was at the top of that list. A MILLION thanks to dmscranton for the amazingly quick and helpful beta. :D All mistakes are my own, as I'm a compulsive tweaker.

If you don't follow Doctor Who, what you need to know is that the Doctor travels through time and space. Rose was his lovely companion, until she got trapped in a parallel world. Their platonic/not really platonic friendship was Jim/Pam levels of epic. Basically you should just be watching it already. ;D

Disclaimer: No, I don't own this at all. Absolutely none of it. Nothing at all.

2. A Tad Found by Treble [Reviews - 4] 2 (2623 words)

If you don't follow Doctor Who, what you need to know is that the Doctor travels through time and space. Rose was his fair companion, until she got trapped in a parallel world. Their platonic/not really platonic friendship was Jim/Pam levels of epic. Thanks again to dmscranton who provided a ridiculously necessary beta. Also, a few little snippets of Rose's dialogue stolen from POTW and Army of Ghosts.

This chapter is a bit more dialogue focused, but I promise to pick back up with the fun and happy if you stick with me. :D

Disclaimer: I don't own anything here, because if I did I would make David Tennant and John Krasinski put on little skits for me all day. Possibly with puppets. But alas, I don't.

3. A Dollop of Rum by Treble [Reviews - 7] 2 (2481 words)
Thanks to dmscranton for the beta again. She's the best! Sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of exams for graduate school and that took over this week. Next chapter will be up by Wednesday. I knew there would be limited interest over here for this kind of DW/Office crossover, and I want to thank you all so much for your kind reviews and encouragement. It is much appreciated. :) I still own nothing here. nada.

4. A Touch of BOOM! by Treble [Reviews - 4] 2 (3244 words)
Thanks again to dmscranton for the lovely beta and for being a great help when a computer malfunction left me determined to marry Rose off to Dwight. And for making me Rose/Pam icons! And thanks to all of you for your continued interest! I still don't own anything here, though I do have a brand new David Tennant screensaver.

5. A Splash of Reunion by Treble [Reviews - 5] 2 (2526 words)
Same rules apply. I don't own anything here, although if I could, I would. Not in a creepy way.