11 [Reviews - 17] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: "The first meal we ever had was in the break room, actually. We were at two separate tables, and I remember that."
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Jim, Pam
Genres: Oneshot, Workdays
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1991 Read: 3903 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: July 29, 2008 Updated: July 30, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Just a little one-shot that came from something Jim said in "Goodbye Toby" about the first time he and Pam had lunch. Includes a passing reference to the infamous first non-date at Cugino's, but no spoilers. Trying this without a beta, so if you see any mistakes, feel free to point them out.
Updated to add: Wow! A blue ribbon! On my second fic! I've got to stop using exclamation points! You don't win blue ribbons with an abundance of exclamation points. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to the mods. It really made my day.

------

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Blanca [Reviews - 17] 11 (1991 words)