42 [Reviews - 31] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Pam finally realizes that if she wants something more, she's going to have to reach out and take it.
Rated: T
Categories: Present, Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff, Inner Monologue, Romance, Travel
Warnings: Moderate sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3568 Read: 18038 ePub Downloads: 7
Published: September 19, 2006 Updated: September 20, 2006
[Report This]

1. The Wedding by Peskipiksi [Reviews - 9] 10 (685 words)

Okay, nothing too original here, but I know I personally don't mind reading some of the same themes over and over, so I hope you guys are up for one more.  Should be three parts, and I'll hopefully get them all posted before Thursday.  (squee!)  Many, many thanks to the brilliant Nomadshan for her mad beta skillz.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. The Decision by Peskipiksi [Reviews - 7] 10 (1630 words)
Thanks for all the kind reviews, everyone!  I'm going to try and go back and respond individually later, but for now just know that each and every one is appreciated!  Here's part two:

3. The Arrival by Peskipiksi [Reviews - 15] 22 (1253 words)
Whoo Hoo, in under deadline!  Here's the third and final chapter, hope you enjoy.  Please keep in mind that I didn't have a beta for this last part, so if you find any mistakes they're all mine, and please feel free to let me know.  Also, I've never been to Sydney (alas), so I apologize for any glaring errors.