- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

To: jim.halpert@hotmail.com
From: p_beesly@gmail.com
Subject: Can't. wait.

Hey Big Tuna,

I have class until 9:45 tonight so if you get to my apartment before I do you know where the key is.  I went shopping last night so there is some beer and snacks in the fridge.  DO NOT go in my bedroom.  Just wait until I get home.  I have a surprise for you and I forgot to hide it this morning.  PLEASE don't ruin it--you will be mad at yourself later--trust me. 

Okay, I have to go, the UPS guy is here and I can't only pretend to be taking a message over the phone for so long.

See you tonight.  I'm so happy it is Friday.

I miss you,
Codename: Chicken Plate

P.S. Michael kissed someone in the office today.  I KNOW!



Willow is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Codename: Chicken Plate also liked 366 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans