13 [Reviews - 29] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Something unexpected happens to Pam after a car accident, and Jim has to deal with the consequences. Set sometime after Goodbye Toby.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 2190 Read: 4399 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: August 31, 2008 Updated: August 31, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I realize that I'm dealing with one of the biggest clichés in fiction here, but I had this idea and I just couldn't resist. The title comes from the Killers song, just because I happened to be listening to it while I was writing.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Okay by Blanca [Reviews - 29] 13 (2190 words)
Major, major thanks to the lovely and talented EmilyHalpert and pampongchamp for their excellent beta help and for filling in the gaps in my medical knowledge, because I am completely clueless in that area. This is so much better than it could have been, all because of them.