26 [Reviews - 47] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: What would happen if Jim worked in Stamford first? What if he fell for Karen before he ever met Pam?
Rated: T
Categories: Alternate Universe, Jim and Pam Characters: Jim, Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, In Stamford, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 18786 Read: 12783 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: September 14, 2008 Updated: April 08, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
First off, this story was not my idea! It was suggested by Firthgal, and I ran with it! She was gracious enough to let me use the idea and see where I took it. Second, Elly is a fantastic beta and this would not be possible without her! Story title is from "Pink Bullets" by The Shins.

1. All I Can Do Is Keep Breathing by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 22] 12 (5225 words)
Chapter title from "Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson. I do not own the song or anything at all relating to The Office. I'm a poor law student...don't sue me.

2. So You Can Try to Live Again by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 8] 4 (4632 words)
First off, let me say I'm so sorry it has been months since I updated this! I did not mean to post one chapter and then quit! Law school kicked into high gear pretty quickly and I haven't had much time to write, and then I lost my inspiration with this story for a bit. Thankfully it's back, and I'll try to update more often! To those of you who reviewed...thank you! If I haven't responded yet, I will!
Second, chapter title from Josh Kelley's "Deep Deep Breath"

3. As Pretty As You Are Cruel by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 9] 4 (4200 words)
I really have no excuses for how long it has taken me to update. I totally intended to write more than I have, but hopefully I am back on track and can start posting this regularly. It will actually start to get interesting soon! Chapter title from "She Was Only In It For The Rain" by Rocky Votolato.

4. There Comes a Song With the Dawn by Strawberry Fields [Reviews - 8] 6 (4729 words)
Soo, this was supposed to be up WAY earlier when it was still Ella's birthday. And actually, it still is here on the West Coast! Sorry I'm late, Ella! The boyfriend got terribly ill and I had to drive him through LA traffic to get to the urgent care!
The title of this chapter comes from "Breathe In, Breathe Out," by Mat Kearney. And don't worry - Pam will make her appearance soon!!!