- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This unofficial work based on NBC's The Office has been created solely for entertainment purposes. No copyright infringement is intended. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise.

INT. CONFERENCE ROOM – AFTERNOON – DAY 1

MICHAEL, JIM, PAM, ANDY, DWIGHT, ANGELA, DARRYL, KELLY, KEVIN, CREED, PHYLLIS, MEREDITH, HOLLY, STANLEY and OSCAR are sitting in CHAIRS facing the front of the room. The lights have been DIMMED. The TV STAND is in the front of the room. The DVD trivia game FRIENDS “SCENE IT” is PLAYING.

ANDY
(yelling)
Chanandler Bong!

Andy looks around the room, nodding his head and looking content with himself. Everyone else rolls their eyes.

 

MICHAEL TALKING HEAD – MICHAEL’S OFFICE

MICHAEL
(smiling proudly)
Friends “Scene It.” Do I know how to have a good time or do I know how to have a good time?


 

PAM TALKING HEAD – OUTSIDE CONFERENCE ROOM DOORWAY

PAM
Michael said everyone has looked stressed lately. So he decided to have Board Game Fridays.

Pam points to above the doorway. PAN UP to view a SIGN that reads, “Board Game Fridays. Board games. Not bored games.”

PAM (CONT’D)
He came up with the slogan and had me design it.

PAN DOWN to Pam.

PAM (CONT’D)
Probably not going to add it to my portfolio.


 

INT. CONFERENCE ROOM – MOMENTS LATER – D1

KEVIN
(smirking)
We are so kicking your butts.

KELLY
(loudly and sarcastically)
Yeah, thanks, Creed.

PAN OVER to Creed, who is popping SUNFLOWER SEEDS into his mouth from a PACKET. PAN OVER to Angela, who has set her jaw and is shaking her head in disgust.

CREED
(with mouth full)
What?


 

DARRYL TALKING HEAD – OUTSIDE CONFERENCE ROOM DOORWAY

DARRYL
All he had to do was finish the following line.
(poorly attempts to impersonate Ross from Friends)
“We were onnnn...” He answered, “LSD.”

Darryl looks directly into the camera.

 

JIM TALKING HEAD – OUTSIDE CONFERENCE ROOM DOORWAY

JIM
On Monday, Michael asked me for an idea for Board Game Friday. I suggested “Scattergories.” He said that was a terrible idea and that he wanted to play “Scene It,” the Hey Dude edition. I told him I was prihh-tee sure they don’t make that. His second choice was “Scene It,” Ghostwriter.

Beat.

JIM (CONT’D)
Two of my favorite shows growing up. Aaand two of Michael’s favorite shows at age thirty. I’m ninety-five-percent sure his next choice would’ve been “Scene It,” Clarissa Explains It All.


 

MICHAEL TALKING HEAD – MICHAEL’S OFFICE

Michael is sitting at his desk. Dwight is behind him and to his right, leaning against the far wall.

MICHAEL
After I found out Target doesn’t have “Scene It” for any of the TV shows I picked, Jim suggested we play “Scene It,” Seinfeld, because, and I quote, everyone loves Seinfeld. Well, I got news for ya, Jim. Not everyone–
(using air quotes)
–“loves Seinfeld.” The jokes aren’t even funny. Baking clothes in a pizza oven? C’mon!

DWIGHT
Tried it. Doesn’t work. Suffered first-degree burns over most of my torso.
(sarcastically)
So ... thanks, Seinfeld.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans