36 [Reviews - 74] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: S5 fic. Up to and including Company Picnic.  My interpretation of thoughts and events following what we see on our TVs.  Oh and it's fluffy - as if that comes as a surprise.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Fluff, Romance, Steamy, Weekend, Wet Pam/Jim, Workdays
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Challenges: Pam's Pregnancy
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 11140 Read: 44574 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: September 30, 2008 Updated: May 18, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Jim and Pam - together - in love and happy about it.  That's pretty much all you need to know. :)

1. surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long by xoxoxo [Reviews - 22] 9 (2092 words)

My contribution to the proposal fic frenzy.  Just a little story about Jim and Pam and what happened after the proposal.  Basically ubetaed - but uncgirl gave it a quicklook see.  If my dear Morning Angel (or anyone else for that matter) thinks my tenses are jacked up drop me a line.

Many thanks to Robert and Elizabeth Barrett Browning for the story and chapter titles.

I hope you like it.  :)

xoxoxo

I don't own anything Jim, Pam or Office related - except a EW magazine with them on the cover - some post-it notes, and S1-4 on DVD.  Just borrowing them for a bit. :)

2. every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home by xoxoxo [Reviews - 12] 5 (1890 words)

I wanted to write something post Business Trip and it seemed to fit here without my even realizing it.  So...I tweaked it and then added it on.  I'll probably continue here throughout the season as the mood strikes me.  Sorry to say - this is a WIP once again. :)

Just a little fluffy thing.  I'm sleep deprived so all errors are mine and mine alone.  Don't be afraid to tell me if I use two instead of too or use five different tenses in a sentence. 

I hope you enjoy.

xoxoxo

3. I need you in my house 'cause you're my home by xoxoxo [Reviews - 8] 3 (1546 words)

Chapter title courtesy of William Joel.  An appearance by Basketball!Jim in the form of a bribe for the talented Miss Colette to encourage her to write in due haste.

Enjoy!

xoxoxo

4. Men play the game; women know the score by xoxoxo [Reviews - 6] 4 (1245 words)

So I've had kind of a productive day.  When it rains - it seems it pours.  Woo hoo!! Two chapters!  Slightly racier than previous installments but still not all that risque.  Sorry to disappoint.

Chapter title a quote by Roger Woddis.

Until next time (which I predict will be after the next episode - lol!)

xoxoxo 

5. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air by xoxoxo [Reviews - 7] 5 (1438 words)

A little (post) Christmas treat for all of you who want Jim and Pam to start wedding planning.  I've left it sort of ambiguous - but at least they're talking about it. :)   Hope you and yours had a lovely holiday.  Here's to a fantastic 2009!

Title is a quote from W.T. Ellis.

Until next time...enjoy!

xoxoxo

6. and I never could have come this far without you by xoxoxo [Reviews - 10] 3 (1362 words)

Post Stress-Relief.  I came upon this, collecting dust on my desktop, yesterday as I was writing - realizing that it was 99.9% finished.

Soooo.  I've also realized that I'm in this rut where I find myself drawn to imagined post-episode conversations.  Seriously - that's all I write anymore.  It's really annoying me. LOL!  I don't know what my problem is.  Regardless - I decided since it was pretty much already written to let this one go free. :) 

I'm determined now to try something completely different so we'll see.

Until then, hope you enjoy!

xoxoxo

Chapter title courtesy of Natalie Merchant (as you might remember - Michael is also a fan). :)

7. A grand adventure is about to begin. by xoxoxo [Reviews - 9] 7 (1567 words)

So yeah.  That happened. :)

Not to be one who is 'pish poshed' (hi LoveFool!) - here's my contribution - canon-wise.   I had 1001 ideas of what to do here - but simple and quiet seemed to work best.

Chapter title courtesy of Winnie The Pooh.  Yeah.  I know.  Winnie The Pooh.  Just humor me please?

Apologies to my trusty betas. Didn't even send this.  I was waaaay too impatient. :)  My tenses are probably jacked up.  Feel free to tell me so and I'll repair the damage.

Just a fluffy bit of sunshine.  Hope it does not disappoint. :)

xoxoxo