- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Breaking Dawn never happened, Bella is a vampire and happily married to Edward. Remember that episode of The Office when Jim pretended to be a vampire to mess with Dwight? Well let's pretend that happened while he was with Pam. Jim is still playing the vampire act on Dwight. What happens when the Cullen crew come into the picture?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
This is a Disclaimer for the Disclaimer: Not mine, I copied and pasted from the example.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Chapter One, enjoy!
Pam suppressed a laugh as she sat across from Jim in the conference room. She placed a bag of French Onion Sun Chips on the table, trying as hard as she could to keep a straight face. Jim shook his head disappointedly at her, pushing the chips away pointedly so that Dwight, who was listening at the doorway, could see.

“Pamela,” he hissed, a look of disgust across his face. “My kind do not eat these. You should know that.”

Pam bowed her head. “I’m sorry, master.”

“You will be punished,” Jim said, standing up quickly. He grabbed Pam, shut the door, and began to kiss her neck as he closed the blinds. When he was positive Dwight couldn’t see anything, but could still hear, he pulled back and let out a loud hiss.

Pam collapsed in a fit of quiet giggles. “Oh my God!”

Jim raised a finger to his lips. “Pam, no one can know,” he said loudly. “You have a responsibility to keep all of the information about my kind-”

“Jim,” she murmured, just loud enough for Dwight to hear. “Our kind.”

“Of course, my darling,” he murmured back, placing a gentle kiss to her lips. Dwight couldn’t see, but he felt impulsive. “We must keep it all a secret.”

“I promise that I will,” she said solemnly.

Jim checked his watch and realized it was 12:30: lunchtime. He grinned, knowing what he was about to say would drive Dwight up the wall. “Are you hungry, my darling?” he asked.

Pam pretended to sniff the air. “All of this fresh blood smells simply delicious!” she exclaimed. “Who can we prey on first?”

“No one here; there will be too many suspicions.”

“Jim,” she whined. “I need to eat.”

“How about we hunt some sort of animal?” he asked. “No one will notice if just one deer disappears.”

“Let’s go now! I don’t think I can bear the thirst any longer!” she said, her voice breaking with a laugh.

Jim kissed her on the mouth once and grabbed her hand. “Follow my lead.”

He popped his collar and bowed his head, slumping her shoulders in the process. Pam bowed her head as well, folding her hands and slumping her shoulders. They both exited the conference room in that fashion, walking to the coat rack slowly, then left the office.

As they exited the entire building, they heard Dwight’s hurried footsteps behind them. As if on cue, they both stopped short. Jim turned around slowly, his collar still popped and around his neck. “Good night, Dwight,” he said slowly, quietly.

Jim and Pam continued towards Pam’s car (she was giving him a ride home), ignoring Dwight’s frustrated sighing. When they were safely out of the parking lot, they pulled the car over, laughing like a couple of crazy people.

“What are we going to do tomorrow?” he asked, unable to hide his grin. “I mean, the possibilities are-”

Jim stopped in the middle of his sentence, and when Pam narrowed her eyes out of curiosity, he simply pointed to something across the street. Pam’s gaze followed his outstretched hand, and she let out a gasp.

“Oh my God,” she said for the second time that day. “Those people! They’re… they’re…”

“Beautiful,” the pair said in unison.

Across the street, a group of six truly beautiful beings snickered the second the comment left their mouths.

“Weird coincidence,” Jim muttered, putting the car back in drive and speeding almost the whole way home.

He had no idea that the beings across the street were vampires, and how coincidental it actually was.

“Weird coincidence indeed,” muttered Edward Cullen, and led his family away, knowing full well that they would meet up with those humans again soon.

One Week Earlier:

Bella was sitting by the computer in the room that she shared with Edward, researching. She was able to be around humans now, but she didn’t want to go to school. At first, she didn’t know what she wanted to do with her life, but then the idea dawned on her: she could get a job.

She sighed. Sure, she wanted to work, but didn’t want to get a job in someplace dreary and cold like Alaska; she wanted somewhere more suburban. How about… she clicked away on the computer… Pennsylvania. Yes. That area sounded perfect. She clicked away some more, reading about beautiful houses, huge park areas, and even a lot of forests, which meant good hunting.

Bella then came upon a job list on her computer. It was for an area in Pennsylvania called Scranton, and there were quite a few jobs open. Burger King (no), Staples (no), Personal Trainer (absolutely not)… She clicked once more. Dunder Mifflin paper company.

Perfect, she thought.

“Edward?” she called.

He appeared, vampire speed. “Yes, love?”

“Well, I was thinking… I can control my bloodlust now, and you know how I don’t want to go to school... what do you think about letting me finding a job?”

Edward let a small smile invade his lips. “Of course. Where were you thinking of?”

“I wanted-”

Alice’s tiny voice interrupted Bella mid-sentence. “We’re moving to Scranton!”

Bella smiled at him. “That’s where I was thinking of.”

Edward then laughed a bit, and Bella knew that he had just read Alice’s mind. “It looks like Alice has already packed and found a house for us.”

Bella jumped up and wrapped her arms around Edward. “We’re going to have such a good time in Scranton,” she whispered.

They had no idea of what they would face at Dunder Mifflin.
Chapter End Notes:
:D

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans