- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I was skimming over the main page of MTT and saw EmilyHalpert's enthusiasm for JAM babies and well, this happened. So I blame Emily for this.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

*

"Hey, do you remember when you said we should put a monument at the rest stop?"

Jim nodded, taking a small swig of his beer before responding. "Because the soda exploded on me and ruined my favorite shirt. Yes. I remember that."

Pam rolled her eyes. "Right. And because you proposed to me there too."

"I'm still more upset about the shirt."

Pam sighed softly as she handed him the stick.

Jim slowly turned his focus away from the Eagles game and stared at the white stick (with blue lines) in his hand. He cleared his throat, clenched the beer in his other hand, and glanced back at her. "Uh, is this.."

"Hey, you're the one that said backseats were fun."

**

Chapter End Notes:

In case you're wondering, the story title comes from the Greek monument (or temple) Parthenon which was built for the Greek goddess Athena. And I'm really into Greek stuff and um, I don't know, it made sense to me. *shrugs*

Also, there was a reason why Jim came back to the office so happy. Besides the obvious.

As always, thanks for reading. :)



oobadnama is the author of 21 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 7 members. Members who liked The Parthenon also liked 2635 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans