32 [Reviews - 62] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Scranton, Pennsylvania, home to 28-year old receptionist, Pam Beesly. Pam’s array of plain, button-down shirts, drab skirts, and clunky boots make her bright and artistic personality fade into the background. Her coworkers have called in stylists Clinton Kelly and Stacy London to inject some life into her dreary duds, but will Pam be able to deal with the price of fashion? It will be style rejuvenation as Pam learns What Not To Wear.

Set in between seasons 3 and 4, so general spoilers for season 4 apply.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Crossover Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Humor
Warnings: Adult language, Other Adult Theme
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14486 Read: 42313 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: October 27, 2008 Updated: December 13, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. PROLOGUE: The Set-Up by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 15] 8 (1592 words)
I finally have some good headway on this story, so I decided to post the first chapter. I really think this is a fun idea of what could've potentially changed Pam's style in between seasons 3 and 4, and I hope I've conveyed it well here. Special thanks to Little Comment for all her thoughts and encouragement. Enjoy!

2. ACT I: The Ambush by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 8] 6 (2488 words)
Thanks so much for all the lovely reviews already! I'm glad people are really open to this crossover. I just want to note that this won't be an especially Jam-tastic story (if anyone had high expectations of it being one), but will more be about Pam's transformation into s4 Pam, and all the elements that are incorporated into that (Jim being just one of the many aspects of her evolution). I'm not gearing up for this story to be epic, just fun and entertaining.

Also, this is where I'm going to start following the WNTW format, narration and all. Just let me know if it's difficult to follow.

Thanks always to the wonderful Little Comment. She is a pimp, just check her stats. ;)



3. ACT II: Learning The Rules by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 6] 4 (2915 words)
Thanks so much for all the lovely reviews this story is getting! NanReg made a very wise suggestion that I put photos at the end to illustrate the story (because you can't really talk about fashion without some visuals), so you'll now find photos at the end of each chapter displaying Pam's transformation.

Also, I just want to make sure you all know that I personally have never found too much wrong with the old Pam, but Stacy and Clinton are notoriously picky, so expect them to call her out on a lot more. ;)

As always, special thanks to Little Comment, who for some reason or another enjoys putting up with me and gives me lots of encouragement. (Heh, could we sound more like a married couple?) Enjoy!



4. ACT III: Shopping Day 1 by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 4] (1544 words)
I hope people like their Pammy, cause there is a lot of her in this chapter. There's also a lot of references to different pieces of clothing, so naturally I added photos at the end for visuals. Some are items we've seen her in, and some are... well, not. Thanks to everyone for sticking with me on this!!

Special thanks, as always, to Little Comment. Enjoy!!


5. ACT IV: Shopping day 2 by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 3] 1 (1536 words)
I know all of you are very excited to see Pam's transformation finally starting to take place, and so I'm happy to say that I think you'll see a lot of it in this chapter. Shopping Day 2 is usually where it clicks for a lot of people, and I expect Pam is no exception. As always, thanks to the lovely Little Comment, who wishes I would stop thanking her already, but that's not about to stop me from doing otherwise. She deserves it, she just doesn't want to admit it. ;) Please read, review, and enjoy!!


6. ACT V: Hair and Makeup by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 11] 5 (1763 words)
I know everyone's been excited for hair and makeup, so I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint! Special thanks to Little Comment, just because I can. :P Please read, review, and enjoy!

P.S. Anyone catch the WNTW marathon this past weekend? I couldn't get enough of it!!!


7. ACT VI: The Big Reveal by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 4] 2 (1649 words)
Thanks so much to everyone who has stuck with this story! Now you get your pay off: the big reveal! I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Big thanks to Little Comment, because at this point not thanking her would be breaking precedent. And cause she's awesome, of course. Enjoy!


8. EPILOGUE: After The Reveal by Dundie All-Star [Reviews - 11] 6 (999 words)
This is it gang, that last chapter. Thanks so much to everyone who has read and reviewed and enjoyed this story; it has definitely been exciting bringing two of my favorite shows together, and I'm glad it got such a positive reaction, even from people who don't watch What Not To Wear! I was a little unsure of this ending at first, but after getting some encouragement from the always helpful Little Comment, my mind was put at ease. I hope it doesn't disappoint. Enjoy!