3 [Reviews - 4] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: This life used to be all she wanted. Kisses, smiles, hugs, laughter. She could tumble in the sheets with him and have her heart be filled with nothing but happiness and love and still have an empty little space left over. He could never quite fill her heart up with the passion of his love, of his kindness. She saw dawn and dusk and all the spaces in between as she looked into his eyes. She still knew his love could never be enough.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Inner Monologue
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4580 Read: 2932 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: October 30, 2008 Updated: October 30, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Wow, this story really got out of hand! This was originally to be a part of another story idea I was working on, but then it took on a mind of its own. As soon as I started writing this one, I couldn't stop myself - and ended up writing through the entire night.

I really hope you enjoy my journey through Pam's thoughts as she grows and changes and progresses though everything life has thrown her way since Season 1. (Spoilers through Season 5 premiere.)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I also don't own: Kermit the Frog, a banjo, the Rainbow Connection, The Apartment or any other pop culture referenced within the context of this story.

1. What a mess we must clean up by moneybeet [Reviews - 4] 3 (4580 words)

This story wrote itself.

I was just the one lucky enough to capture it on paper before everything just disappeared.