- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Standard disclaimers apply, I don't own anything.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is JUST setting the stage. More to come soon!!
A uniformed man carefully opened the door to Dunder-Mifflin while balancing a brilliant red bouquet in the other. Pam shot a smile at Jim and turned attention to the man.

"Hey, could you sign?"

"Yea." Pam Halpert signed her name on the clipboard and grabbed the flowers, placing them next to two other bouquets.

-------------
"So today is our first anniversary." said Jim. The cameramen had asked for a talking head with the two of them.

"I'm telling you, we're going to age so fast we won't know what hit us." Pam smiled at Jim as he took her hand.

"You'll still look beautiful." Jim suddenly became aware that the cameras were still there and changed the subject.

"So, yeah, we're taking off early today to head to New York."

"And he refuses to tell me where he's taking me. Captivity should be fun."
-------------

Finally, the clock hit 3, and Jim rose from his desk to talk to Michael. He knocked on the door and let himself in.

"Hey, Michael, Pam and I are going to take off now."

"Ohh, well have fuuunnn... Hope you get lucky, Jimmy!"

"That's...inappropriate" whispered Jim.

He walked to the coat rack and put Pam's coat around her.

"Ready?"

"Absolutely I am."

He grabbed her hand as they walked out of Dunder-Mifflin together, ready for an amazing night.
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews are awesome! More to come soon!


NoFireworks is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Happy Anniversary also liked 1094 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans