- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Inspired by belsum. Glad to make you laugh, my dear!

You’re failing this class.

“What?”

I'm really sorry if that's weird for you to hear, Ms. Beesly. But you needed to hear it. Probably not good timing. I know that, I just--

“What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?”

I just needed you to know. Before you got your final report card.

 “Well, I, um- I... I can't do make up work?”

Yeah.

“You have no idea...”

Don't do that.

 “…what my art hobby means to me.”

Come on. I don't wanna hear that. I want your passion for graphic design and all things art-related to be more than that.

“I can't. I'm really sorry if you misinterpreted my level of dedication to art as a career. It's probably my fault.”

Not your fault. I'm sorry if I misinterpreted...(wipes a tear)...your artistic talent.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



nqllisi is the author of 87 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Why Pam came home from NYC also liked 708 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans