11 [Reviews - 14] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim Halpert is a senior at West Scranton High School. Pam Beesly is a junior at Dunmore High. Their schools take part in a pen-pal project and, naturally, Jim and Pam get paired up.

Definitely AU.
Rated: K+
Categories: Alternate Universe, Jim and Pam Characters: Jim, Jim/Other, Jim/Pam, Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Childhood, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4296 Read: 4491 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: November 19, 2008 Updated: December 29, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Introductions by BSan [Reviews - 6] 4 (503 words)
This is the intro chapter - the plot will get more exciting soon! Let us know what you think of this chapter and the story idea in general! :-)

2. I Biked Into A Ditch by BSan [Reviews - 4] 4 (1743 words)
Wow. We really haven't updated this thing in a while... we're so sorry! This chapter's a bit longer than the last, so maybe that'll make up for the lack of updates? If anyone's still reading, can y'all please take some time to give us a little feedback about this chapter and the story in general? Thanks!

3. The Last of the Letters (Sort of) by BSan [Reviews - 4] 3 (2050 words)
.

This chapter shows the last of the pen pal letters, but don't worry, Jim and Pam are definitely going to keep writing. Let us know what you think, and if you have any comments or questions!

--