17 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: "He's been watching a lot of old movies lately." This what you get when you cross The Office with Casablanca and sprinkle in a little post-holiday S2 angst.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Oneshot
Warnings: None
Challenges: The Weather Outside Is Frightful
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2292 Read: 2618 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: December 29, 2008 Updated: December 30, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
This is an answer to BeckySue's "The Weather Outside is Frightful" challenge, with a twist. I was just thinking about snow and Casablanca and this kind of came together in my head. Also, I have to say that when I put out a call for a beta reader, I never dreamed I'd be lucky enough to get a response from the likes of the lovely and talented Talkative, who has helped me greatly with this. If you like it, you owe her some thanks as well. Go and give her some nice comments on her fabulous stories.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. A Fight for Love and Glory by Blanca [Reviews - 8] 17 (2292 words)