- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

***

It feels like he's been standing there for a lifetime but she walks towards him, in a simple white dress, and she's glowing and he feels like his life is finally beginning.

His throat is tight and his smile wide and she stands across from him and shakes her head like Wow and he holds her hands in his and squeezes them softly and promises himself that he'd spend the rest of his life ensuring her happiness.

He'd laugh about it later, how once upon a time, two words nearly destroyed him, and how now.. well. It was everything.

IdoIdoIdoIdo.

***

Chapter End Notes:

Once again, Microsoft Word promises it's 100 words, so. Story/chapter titles are from Ben Fold's gorgeous The Luckiest.

Also, I really miss our show. Sigh. Thanks for reading. :)



oobadnama is the author of 21 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked i am the luckiest also liked 1048 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans