12 [Reviews - 15] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: How shall we sing our love's song now / In this strange land where all are born to die?
Each tree and leaf and star show how / The universe is part of this one cry,
That every life is noted and cherished / And nothing loved is ever lost or perished.

Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst, Oneshot
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2208 Read: 2961 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: January 08, 2009 Updated: January 08, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:

This story deals with sensitive material and is massive with the angst. I don't know why I feel the need to warn y'all but just.. if you cry because of the subject matter alone.. I'm sorry? I just.. I really needed to finish writing this, it's been a 3-month battle and I wash my hands of it. Hopefully you enjoy it regardless.

The excerpt in the summary and the chapter's title are from A Ring of Endless Light by Madeleine L'Engl.

1. the earth will never be the same again. by oobadnama [Reviews - 15] 12 (2208 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.