- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This fic will start off innocent enough but will later get steamy and receive "M" rating.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

            Pam shuffled through the long-sleeved blouses in her closet, trying to decide which one to wear.  It was at this point that she realized she was in dire need of a new wardrobe.  Did every shirt she own have pinstripes?  She finally picked one, and decided to balance it with a short skirt, and a suit jacket.  There, now she felt sexy.  A bit overdressed for her mind-numbing duties as a receptionist, but still sexy.  Now onto make-up.  She started with a pale foundation and a berry lipstick.  Ugh, she looked as white as a ghost.  She decided to add some rouge to her cheeks, giving her the appearance of slight embarrassment.  It was the perfect balance to her sexy outfit.  She decided to part her golden-brown hair down the right side instead of pulling it back like she usually did.  “Wow,” she thought to herself, “I look hot…for once.”

            For the past few weeks, she found herself spending more and more time getting ready in the morning before heading to work.  But this was the first day she decided to wear an outfit that looked this good on her.  Jim was sure to notice.

* * *

            When she arrived at her desk, she was saddened to see that Jim was nowhere in sight.  All that work for nothing!  She slumped down at her desk and decided to listen to the voicemails from the night before.  She began writing furiously, trying to take down all the vital information without having to replay them.

* * *

            Jim couldn’t believe his eyes.  He had been in the copy room when she arrived, and now he stood behind her, and she was unaware of his presence.  Why was she dressed so nice?  He always thought she was beautiful, but today she looked like a knockout!  He finally gathered enough courage to approach her.

* * *

            “Wow!”  The sound quickly broke her concentration as she looked up at Jim.  “And why are you so dolled up today…do you have a job interview?”  He asked nervously.  He was hoping she would say no.

            “Actually, no…I just thought I would try something different today.”

            “Well you look amazing.  I mean, you look pretty every day, but today is just…wow.”   Pam blushed incessantly.

            “Thank you, Jim…you don’t look so bad yourself.” Jim smiled.  He was having a hard time getting his words out.  He didn’t want to offend her in any way, but she did look good. Damn good.  He smiled warmly at her, and walked to his desk.  He couldn’t stop thinking about her.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans