3 [Reviews - 6] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim is interviewed and reflects on a couple of times when his love for Pam resulted in some uncharacteristically cruel actions.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past, Episode Related Characters: Jim, Karen, Katy, Pam
Genres: Angst, Inner Monologue, Oneshot
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 448 Read: 2826 ePub Downloads: 1
Published: January 18, 2009 Updated: January 18, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:

On the eve of the movie premiere of Brief Interviews with Hideous Men I've decided to post something I've played with for awhile.  Jim Halpert is a fascinating character made all the more interesting and intriguing by his imperfections.  I decided to explore a couple of events in his life in the style of the hideous men interviews.  While I am borrowing shamelessly from the brilliant writers of The Office and the incomparable genius wordsmith David Foster Wallace, it is with the utmost respect, admiration and homage.

I hope the movie is received by audiences with the same passion it was conceived by John Krasinski and David Foster Wallace.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by jinx [Reviews - 6] 3 (448 words)

Jim is not a perfect person.