4 [Reviews - 11] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Pam's new Yaris has an interesting taste in music. Mostly spoilers from Gay Witch Hunt and beyond, but references to Season 2 as well.
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Humor, In Stamford, Inner Monologue, Romance, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language, Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 4451 Read: 15908 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: January 26, 2009 Updated: June 26, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Yet another update!: So I had this dreadful writers block, but I think I'm going to revive this little WIP of mine. I'm revising the chapters, fleshing them out a little more and reformatting. Thanks to every one who has patiently waited!

Update!: Please review if you'd like... I'd love to read your thoughts on this!

Sorry to everyone who hates lyrics mixed in with stories... I happen to love it, so it will pretty much be in every chapter. Some chapters will correspond to episodes, some won't, but nothing AU (well, the JAM relationship arc follows the show, but let's just say Jim has one brother and his name is neither Pete nor Tom). Also, at the end of each chapter, you'll find a link to a playlist with all the songs from the story. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, songs, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prelude Part 1: Yeah I'm kinda angry / Transatlanticism by TopSecretMission [Reviews - 2] 1 (640 words)
Pam deals with an unexpected emotion.

2. Prelude Part 2: It is a lovely day / Come Fly With Me by TopSecretMission [Reviews - 1] 1 (1173 words)
The Yaris knows just how to brighten Pam's day
Same disclaimers still apply.

3. Chapter 1: I'll be fine for now / Green Eyes by TopSecretMission [Reviews - 1] (944 words)
Pam brings some color into her life, with help from the Yaris, of course. This is loosly based on one of the deleted scenes from Gay Witch Hunt and starts the Monday after the last chapter (Prelude Part 2).
Same disclaimers still apply.

4. Chapter 2: All I can say is "um" / It's Beginning to Get to Me by TopSecretMission [Reviews - 1] (1291 words)
Pam has difficulty making up her mind... until the radio in the Yaris gives her a nudge.
Same disclaimers still apply... most of the dialogue is from the genius comedic minds of Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg, who wrote this lovely episode (The Convention).

5. Chapter 3: No harm in trying / She's So Lovely by TopSecretMission [Reviews - 3] 2 (403 words)
At this point, the story has started to veer off from its earlier form with a little more purpose and direction. I battled back and forth trying to decide whether to combine this chapter and the next or separate them. As you can see, I ultimately went with the latter, making this one pretty short. I found the mood changes too much between chapters three and four and there was a good place to end this one.
Same disclaimers still apply, I don't own it. Bummer.