7 [Reviews - 12] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: The years before the cameras showed up at Dunder Mifflin. Will start with Jim - how he started working at Dunder Mifflin, how he met Pam, and how he fell in love with her. Pam's side will come after.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Past Characters: Jim, Jim/Other, Jim/Pam, Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Workdays
Warnings: Mild sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 8250 Read: 6817 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 02, 2009 Updated: January 23, 2010
[Report This]
Story Notes:

How I imagine the whole JAM story started to unfold. No real spoilers that I know of.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Interview by The Flying Halftrak [Reviews - 5] (2434 words)

2. The Decision by The Flying Halftrak [Reviews - 1] 1 (871 words)

3. Birth of a Salesman by The Flying Halftrak [Reviews - 3] 3 (2285 words)
I do not own the Office. NBC does. Nor do I own "Death of a Salesman." That belongs to Arthur Miller. Finally, "The Poltergeist" is not mine either.

4. The Dunder Mifflin School of Witchcraft and Papery by The Flying Halftrak [Reviews - 3] 3 (1287 words)
I do not own the Office, nor these characters, nor anything associated with Harry Potter. Those are owned by NBC and JK Rowling, respectively.

5. Chapter 5 - The Second Day, Part I by The Flying Halftrak [Reviews - 0] (1373 words)
Jim learns a few facts about Dwight. Sorry if you tried to read this before and didn't see anything; I didn't realize the MTT server had crashed. Anyway, I don't own these characters.