6 [Reviews - 15] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Jim's confession through Pam's eyes. What was really going through her mind when Jim finally told her how he truly felt.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Moderate sexual content
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 16802 Read: 22405 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 15, 2009 Updated: August 07, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Unexpected by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 4] 2 (1333 words)
hope you guys enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 0] (1529 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. Chapter 3 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 3] 2 (1351 words)
shorter than i expected, but just as important. =)

4. Chapter 4 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 2] (1840 words)
so this one's pretty long, to make up for the shortness of the last chapter. sorry it took me so long to update, i've been pretty busy... anyway, enjoy!!

5. Chapter 5 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 0] (1154 words)
for the first time, a chapter in jim's perspective. this is my first try at writing through jim, so bear with me. thank you guys so much for the encouraging and ego-boosting comments. i love you all!

6. Chapter 6 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 0] (1482 words)
so i decided that since most of the chapters so far have been pretty depressing, so i thought a happy chapter was in order. i hope you guys enjoy it and please keep the reviews coming. thank you to the sweet people who wrote such nice reviews. you are all truly the reason i keep writing this story =)

7. Chapter 7 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 1] (1534 words)
i tried something a little bit different with this chapter... tell me what you think.

please please please review! the only way i can keep going is to know what you guys think. tell me anything. is there something you'd like me to change? any feedback is welcome. thank you guys so much for your endless support, and now enjoy another chapter!

8. Chapter 8 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 3] (2669 words)
okay so i'm sure this is a chapter you've all been waiting for. i'm really excited for it, i've been working on it all day. tell me what you think! without reviews, i can't improve, so please, i'd like your most constructive criticism =) enjoy!

9. Chapter 9 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 1] 1 (1203 words)
a blast from the past. in this chapter, i decided to go back to the beginning, where our fateful tale commenced. aka, the beginning of jim and pam. comment and rate!

10. Chapter 10 by fancynewbeesley [Reviews - 1] 1 (2707 words)
this one comes straight from the heart. if there are any extreme emotions going on, they are in this chapter. enjoy =)