- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story is pretty short, but I think it turned out alright. This is only the second story I've posted on MTT. I have lots more on my computer, I just haven't finished them yet. Plus I read more than I write. Let me know what you think? :)

Disclaimer: I do not own The Office or any of it's characters, though I'd love to own Jim one day. ;)
"Jim, I'm ready."

And that's when it hit him. It had taken them so long to get to this point. So many heart-wrenching years. And through those years, he had dreamed about this night. So many times. And now it was finally here.

Their fourth date had only ended so much as thirty minutes ago. They had had dinner at a great little restaurant in Scranton, and decided to head back to Pam's place afterward to watch a movie and spend a bit more time together before Jim departed back to his own apartment. But it didn't look like Jim was going home anymore.

When they were trying to decide on a movie, a play-fight broke out, and ended in Jim and Pam kissing on the couch. It hadn't been their first kiss, aside from Casino Night, or even their second. But this time they had merged into the bedroom.

They hadn't slept together yet. Jim knew the only person she had ever slept with was Roy, and he didn't want to push her into anything she wasn't comfortable with yet.

But now she was standing before him, lips red, hair slightly messy, telling him she's ready. And he had never been happier.

"Are you sure?" he asked, making sure she wasn't doing this just for him.

She lifted his hand to the top of her blouse.

"I'm sure."

He smiled. It must have been infectious, because she smiled back.

He began unbuttoning her blouse.

It took him a minute to undo all the buttons, but soon she was standing before him in a lacy bra, the least clothed he had seen her so far. And she looked better than he had imagined.

"God," he smiled.

"What?" she asked.

"You just... you're so beautiful."

She smiled, and moved toward him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

He began kissing the small of her neck, and was making his way down to her shoulder, when something odd on her upper back caught his eye.

Pam noticed his sudden halt in movement.

"Jim?" she asked, confused.

"Turn around for me."

"What?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Please?" he shot her a Jim smile.

"Well, how can I resist that?" she chuckled, and turned her back to him.

Sure enough, residing on her upper back was the image of a butterfly flying across her back.

"Wow," Jim laughed.

"What?" she asked pleadingly, turning to face him once again.

"Pamela Morgan Beesly, the shy and quiet receptionist, got a tattoo?"

"Fancy New Beesly, actually." she smiled.

"And what made you want to do this?" he smiled back.

"Don't know, actually. It was while you were gone in Stamford. I wasn't with Roy anymore, I was taking up some art classes, and I felt good about myself."

"So you got a tattoo?"

"Well, my friend's husband is a tattoo artist. She has one kind of like mine, but on her arm, and it's really cute. Her husband did it for me."

"I see."

"Why? You don't like it?" she raised an eyebrow.

Jim smiled and moved to hug her from behind.

"I find it kind of sexy, actually."

"Oh yeah?" she asked in a naughty tone. "How sexy?"

Jim began kissing her neck once again, and mumbled, "Very sexy."

"Well I'm glad," Pam stated, and turned to place a kiss on his lips.

"Now," Jim started mischievously, "where were we?"

Pam laughed, and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh, right. That's where."

They smiled.


iJam is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Pam's Secret also liked 2529 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans