4 [Reviews - 7] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Ten 55 word angsty, wanna-be drabbles (5 from Jim, 5 from Pam) regarding the pain of wanting to be together.

"It's kind of like bashing your head against a brick wall. The first few times hurt, but then the numbness takes over, and you can't feel the pain anymore..."

Spoilers through Beach Games.
Rated: K
Categories: Present, Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 567 Read: 2120 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 21, 2009 Updated: April 21, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by stjoespirit04 [Reviews - 7] 4 (567 words)
Sooo I had most of these just collecting dust on the hard drive of my laptop, and I decided to group them together to prove to myself that I could still write some angsty stuff. Not that I don't love the ooey, gooey sugary sweet fluff I've been writing lately, but it's nice to change it up :)

And sorry if I've been overwhelming the MTT board with all of my stories lately! For some reason, I've been feeling really creative recently :)

Again, I own none of these characters. But I wish I did!