13 [Reviews - 13] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Expounds on the idea that all's fair in love and war at different (sometimes pivotal) moments in the show.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim, Karen, Pam
Genres: Angst, Oneshot, Workdays
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1348 Read: 3702 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: April 23, 2009 Updated: April 24, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Takes place throughout the show, beginning at the end of season 2 and ending...who knows?

1. Casino Night by BigTuna [Reviews - 7] 6 (553 words)
So, I decided that I would expound on this theme of "all's fair in love and war" and apply it to some different points in the show, just to give a new perspective on what might be going in inside the character's heads. This one is from Jim's point of view and takes place on Casino Night, so spoilers for that episode.

Thanks (as always) to IThinkWeBrokeHisBrain for giving me her thoughts and to Hannah_Halpert for being so supportive!

Standard disclaimer applies.

2. Teapot by BigTuna [Reviews - 6] 7 (795 words)
Takes place on a day that the cameras aren't in the office. Set in season 3, in between "The Return" and "Ben Franklin." General spoilers for season 3 and very tiny spoilers for "Christmas Party" in season 2.

And a very big thank you to IThinkWeBrokeHisBrain for beta-ing for me!