- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own anything Office related except the dvds. And a terrifyingly funny t-shirt with Dwight's face on it.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is not beta-ed, I figured I'd give BigTuna a break...just a little bit of nothing I wrote instead of studying for finals
Jim discovered Pam was a bed hog very early on in the relationship. She was tiny, much smaller than him, but somewhere in the night it was as if she grew exponentially. Not only did Pam not abide by the rules of having a ‘side of the bed’, she completely disregarded the fact that Jim was there sometimes. Not on purpose of course, and most of the time he found it rather endearing. They might start out on their respective sides, Jim on the right and Pam on the left, but at some time in the night Pam would begin to migrate. He’d woken up on more than one occasion with Pam actually laying half sprawled across him – sometimes on her back, sometimes on her stomach – one arm flung across his neck and her body at an obnoxious angle that would indicate she thought she was sleeping alone. On the days when Jim woke up first, he’d gently extract himself from the tangled mass of Pam’s limbs and slide her back over just enough so he could lay there comfortably again. Usually once he was settled again, Jim would gather Pam up in his arms and relish the few last minutes of sleep before it was time to start getting ready for work. He pretended to mind, even teased her about it often, saying he might as well be on the couch. But it didn’t really bother him, not one bit.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans