- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Spoiler for the Season Finale!!

"Idiot, Idiot, Idiot." Jim's phone rang, "It's Dwight, I'll make this quick." He said as he walked out the door.

I nodded and still sat on the bed in the exam room, waiting anxiously for the doctor to come in.

"Pam Beesly?" The older man came in.

"Yes." I looked up to him then Jim came in and stood next to me.

"I have the results here, and it seems this young lady is pregnant." The doctor said.

"Pregnant?" My mind repeated what the doctor said, and I gave out a smile and a laugh as I looked at Jim who was shocked. "I didn't know." I shook my head.

He gave me an warm embrace, "I love you." He whispered and kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh my god." I whispered as he cradled my head then we put our foreheads together and pulled back with a bright smile on our faces. "Um, should we go back to the game?" I asked.

"Oh no way!" Jim said, still in the state of shock and happiness.

"You can call Dwight then, okay?" I smiled.

"Okay." Jim rushed out of the door.

I bit my lip and felt the tears brimming my eyes. I couldn't believe it, "We're going to be parents to this little human being." I looked down to my flat stomach, pretty soon it will big and round. Then once it'll be born we will be up all night, we'll take turns feeding and changing diapers. It'll laugh, coo, smile, babble then it'll start crawling and then walking, I can't wait for all this to come. All of the sudden, Jim barges in the exam room and hugs me again. I could feel his tears on my cheek and I softly pat him on the back, "I know." I pulled back and wiped his tears, "I love you."

"I love you too." Jim smiled and kissed me. I gave out a sigh of happiness as Jim tucked my hair behind my ear, "Ready?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

Jim carried me out of the exam room and headed out of the hospital to home where we'll celebrate alone. And maybe talk about what we'll do in that extra room next to ours. "It'll be yellow walls with painted animals by the white washed crib and changing table. Stuffed animals and books on the shelfs by window and the door. Then we'll have a rocker, where we'll hush or sing to the baby as it cries for attention at times." I smiled at the thought as we rode home.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans