- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't own them but even if I did, I don't know that I could have written JKras's Emmy winning performance in the last minute and a half of the season 5 finale.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a little starter to get us going.... (TWSS??)
Pam was annoyed when Michael called her into his office on Friday afternoon at 4:45 and told her that he wanted her to accompany him to the yearly paper convention, this year in Nashville, Tennessee. She was even more annoyed when Michael told her they were leaving on Monday. But after a weekend of fighting with Roy, she was packed by Sunday afternoon and couldn’t wait to leave the next day. She felt like the week apart would be good for them both.

A car horn honked at 6:30 on Monday morning and with a cup of coffee in one hand and her suitcase in the other, she made her way out the front door. She outwardly groaned when she saw Dwight was in the car as well. Michael got out of the car to help her put the suitcase in the trunk.

“Good morning Pamarooni,” Michael said.

“Morning Michael,” Pam replied. “Is Dwight taking us to the airport?”

“No, he’s coming too. He even brought his cowboy boots,” Michael said.

Pam climbed in the backseat and said good morning to Dwight. Michael and Dwight started spewing facts about Nashville.

“You know,” Michael said. “Paper was invented because of country music.”

Pam leaned her head back against the seat and shook her head. She had no idea how she was going to get through the next week. Michael was bad enough but there was nothing worse than Michael as a tourist.
When Pam opened her eyes a few minutes later she was confused.

“Where are we going Michael?” She asked, leaning forward. “The airport is the other direction.”

“We’re going to pick up Jim,” Michael told her.
Pam’s heart flip flopped suddenly.

“Jim’s going?” She asked, trying to sound casual but knowing that her voice catching in her throat. When Michael nodded at her in the rearview mirror she realized that this trip might not be as bad as she thought.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans