- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Sound

It’s too quiet.

 

Touch

Jim is standing right in front of her. His long body would press tightly against hers but for her pushing lightly against his chest. Pam’s skin is all goose bumps and she’s sure she’s trembling, yet his body is radiating heat and she is melting.

 

Scent

His cologne is light and it fills her nostrils and clings to the fabric of her dress (it’ll smell like him later). Jim normally smells like soap and fabric softener, but tonight…tonight he smells strangely exotic to her. It’s making her dizzy.

 

Taste

Scotch and warmth spread across her tongue and send fire between her legs and into her very core. She savors his flavor and commits it to memory.

 

Sight

LOVE. It’s in his eyes. So are relief, and joy, and hope, and promises of so much more. She wants to keep looking, but her unshed tears are making it hard. She knows what she has to say. She knows she’ll see a broken man.



Token is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Pam's Five Senses also liked 355 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans