8 [Reviews - 16] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Pam decides to call Jim back after their conversation ends in The Initiation. Soon she begins to realize that the rules of Phone Tag are often complicated. A series of season 3 JAM telephone conversations.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Karen, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam, Pam/Roy
Genres: Angst, Humor, In Stamford, Workdays
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 5002 Read: 4474 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: June 28, 2009 Updated: July 30, 2009
[Report This]

1. Of Jellybeans and Dollar Bills by JamJunkie14 [Reviews - 9] 5 (2536 words)
This story is lovingly dedicated to JAMHands! I can't thank her enough for all her support. And to my beta, who has done a fantastic job at keeping me sane as I write! And thanks to Hannah_Halpert for being a wicked awesome cheerleader and supplier of all things John Krasinski related to keep me on track! Thank you! And thanks to everyone who's reading! I appreciate it!

2. Of Herr's Chips and Lost Drivers by JamJunkie14 [Reviews - 7] 3 (2466 words)
Once again, this story is dedicated with all the love in the world to JamHands. Without her generosity and support this fic would not be possible. Thanks to Fallon for beta-ing this for me. Without her cheerleading and editing I would not be as enthusiastic about this fandom as I am. Thank you. And to Hannah_Halpert for all her love and encouragement as usual. And thanks to you for reading!