- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

In fact, most of the secrets aren't originally mine. I saw some that made me think of JAM sooo.... I own basically nothing.
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm not sure if I'll continue this. I guess its based on your reactions. :)

If some "secret" doesnt make sense, feel free to call me on it.

I dont like the title, it doesnt quite sit right... so if you think of something you'd think would fit. Lemme know. :)


1.01 Pilot – Does he drive you wild? Or just mildly free? What about me?

1.02 Diversity Day - I honestly think you are beautiful.

1.03 Health Care – I avoid responsibility because I’m terrified that I’ll be stuck here forever.

1.04 The Alliance – No matter what else is happening, I make up excuses to talk to you.

1.05 Basketball – If nothing else, I’ll at least own up to my love of basketball.

1.06 Hot Girl - I’m so tired of being alone, of waiting for you.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans