- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
let's be honest. we're all going to shed a tear when the moment we've all been waiting for for so long finally comes to life. when i thought about everything jim and pam have been through, i realized that i owed it to them (yes i know they are fictional characters) to say how they feel, or at least how i percieve it.
***Pam’s Vows***
She had been looking at him the entire time, gazing at this god, this wonder that just happened to be in love with her. It was everything they had hoped for. And now it was time.

Jim-
“When I look back at everything that we’ve been through together, it seems like the gods had to be smiling on us. I think about how lucky I was to take the receptionist position. I wonder what life would have been like if you had never come to Dunder Mifflin. I guess you could say that the office ties us together. Jim, from the very second I met you, I thought you might be something special, and when you smiled at me, I knew that I was right. I love you more than anything in the world, and I can’t think of a better way to spend the rest of my life than with you. You mean everything to me. Thank you for being there during the good times, and the bad. Thank you for showing me so many new ways to live. Thank you for giving me all that you’ve given me. I love you.”

“Pamela Morgan Beesly, do you take James Halpert to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”

“Absolutely, I do.”


***Jim’s Vows***
He had been looking at her the whole time, this angel, this beauty that he loved, and that, miraculously, loved him back. And now, it was time.

Pam-
There was never any doubt in my mind about what I wanted to be. It was to be with you. I was never unsure about who I wanted to spend my life with. It was you. Not for a second was I hesitant in thinking about what I wanted to do about our relationship. It was to marry you. The good and the bad, I’ll take it all just to stand by you everyday and love you, and hope that you love me just as much. That’s all that’s important. That’s all I’ll ever need.”

“James Halpert, do you take Pamela Morgan Beesly to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”

“Absolutely, I do.”

“I now pronounce you husband and wife.”


fancynewbeesley is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Jim and Pam Wedding Vows also liked 869 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans