12 [Reviews - 20] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Pam and Jim's life behind the cameras over the course of 8 months. Set during season 2 and a sequel to What the Cameras Don't Show
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related, Alternate Universe Characters: Jim/Pam, Other
Genres: Angst, Drunk Pam/Jim, Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Mild sexual content, Other Adult Theme
Series: What the cameras don’t show
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 31438 Read: 9304 ePub Downloads: 6
Published: September 01, 2009 Updated: September 16, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Part One: The Dundies by iamapam1883 [Reviews - 11] 6 (10086 words)
First of all, this is a sequel to my story: What the Cameras Don't Show: http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=4654&chapter=1 and I highly recommend you read that first. Thanks to Lux for helping me pound out the plot holes.

Hope you guys enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: Don't own anything, la de da

2. Part Two by iamapam1883 [Reviews - 4] 2 (11611 words)
This is unbeta'd so I apologize for any spelling/grammar errors I missed. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy!

3. Part Three: Casino Night (and Epilogue) by iamapam1883 [Reviews - 5] 4 (9741 words)
Sorry for the long delay on the last chapter. I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! :)

I want to thank Fallon helping me pound out the plot holes and Jessica for catching the details. I appreciate so much for helping me out.

Disclaimer: Do not own!