- Text Size +
Jim looked over to the closed door of the bathroom, hearing the shower going. He smiled brightly of today's earlier events on the "Maid of the Mist IV" as it sailed through the falls of Nigara.

Jim walked back and forth in the hallway of the hotel, waiting anxiously for Pam. Then suddenly, the door opened revealing Pam in her white gown.

"Wow." Jim said breathlessly as he looked at her. Pam smiled at him, "You look beautiful Pam."

"You look handsome Halpert." She said as she fixed his boutonniere that was crooked. Then she looked down to his tie that had been clearly cut off. "What happened?" She gasped.

"Oh." He looked down to his tie. "Long story." He said as he looked back to her.

As Pam shut the hotel door, she rolled her eyes as she thought of the prank between Dwight and Jim. Maybe Dwight cut his tie to get back at him for Jim did to him last week.

"Ready?" Jim asked as he held his hand out to her.

"Yeah." Pam nodded as she put her hand into his and let him lead her the way to the step which they were dreaming of doing. Just the two of them.

"This is it." Jim smiled as he held Pam's hand.

"Yeah." Pam looked at him brightly and took a deep breath before meeting the chaplain at the bow of the ship.

They wanted to elope before anyone would know about the pregnancy of their child. Pam was starting to show just little bit, just underneath of the beading of her white chiffon dress. No one seemed to recognize with the flow of her dress.

"Today, we're gather here today to celebrate the marriage of James Matthew Halpert and Pamela Morgan Beesly." The chaplain said as he stood with the book and the plastic poncho on. "James, do you take Pamela Morgan Beesly to be your lawful wedded wife?" He asked.

"I do." Jim smiled as he felt Pam's hand squeezed his.

"Here's the ring." The Chaplain carefully handed the ring to Jim.

"Thank you." Jim said and put the ring on Pam's left third finger. Then he looked up at Pam's beaming face.

"Pamela, do you take James Matthew Halpert as your lawful wedded husband?" He asked.

"I do." Pam nodded happily and then put the ring on Jim's finger.

"And so, by the power vested in me by the State of New York and Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth. You may now kiss the bride." The Chaplain smiled at them.

They gave out a soft laugh and smile before their space between them was gone. All of the sudden a huge mist from the fall gave out and drenched them.

"OH!" Pam squealed and looked at Jim who was laughing. But then Pam eventually smiled and laughed as Jim kissed her again.

"I love you." Jim smiled.

"I love you too." Pam looked at him as he held her close as they walked to the bow.


Then suddenly Pam appeared at the bathroom door, clearing her throat to catch Jim's attention.

"Oh, hey." Jim smiled as he saw her.

"Hi." She smiled.

"You look beautiful." Jim said. She was wearing a light night gown that came down below to her knees.

"Thank you." Pam smiled as she climbed into bed with him and kissed him then laid her head against Jim's chest, hearing his heartbeat. "What were you thinking before I caught your attention?"

"Us, today." Jim smiled as he caught his wedding band sighting on his finger as he laid his hand on her forearm.

Pam laughed, "That was fun and wet. But was defintely worth it."

"Yeah, it was." Jim nodded and then held her closely carefully as he kissed her forehead. "How's the baby?" He looked down to her small bump and put his hand there.

"It was moving when I was in the shower," Pam put her left hand onto top of Jim's. "It can't be hungry. I just had a two grilled chicken sandwiches, a salad with ranch dressing, and a piece of Daddy's steak." She looked down to her small round stomach. "What more do you want from me?" She sighed.

"Take it easy on Mommy." Jim bend down to her stomach and caressed it.

Pam smiled as she ran her fingers through Jim's hair and caressing it, "Jim?"

"Hmm?" He continued to rub her round stomach.

"I know we kinda talked about this already." Pam said. "But do you want to have wedding with our families and friends there?" Jim looked up at her and scooted up back to his original spot. "I mean, since Michael and the office knows. And I would love to have your parents and my parents to be there, even though they're apart." Pam continued. "With your niece Vanessa as a flower girl and your nephew as a ring bearer. Then my dad walking me down the aisle and giving me away to you." She rambled on.

"Pam." Jim said. "Pam." He put his hand on her lip.

"Yeah?" Her voice was muffled by Jim's hand.

"I agree too." Jim said as he took his hand off her lips.

"Really?" Pam lifted her eyebrows.

"Yeah." Jim nodded.

She smiled and kissed him. "Wait," She stopped. "Your parents and my parents doesn't know about the baby." Pam pointed at herself and Jim.

"We can wait til the baby is born and then we'll tell them." Jim said.

"Jim, that can't happen." Pam rolled her eyes. "I'm going to be huge as a house, they have to know."

"I guess you're right." Jim said. "We'll find a way to tell them, but right now let's celebrate our honeymoon." He began to kiss her neck which is one of her weakest spots.

"Yes." Pam nodded as they kissed softly but it became passionately and finally they made love as husband and wife.


adampascalfan12 is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked A Dream Come True also liked 22 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans