16 [Reviews - 22] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: I must say that I was a little disappointed by the lack of JAM in the wedding episode. But after watching it over and over and over and... well you get the point, I thought it was absolutely perfect. I just wanted to add in a few little extra nuggets of goodness. Spoilers for Niagara.

Also, the title is from my new favorite song that makes me smile from ear to ear whenever I hear it now!
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6085 Read: 13638 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: October 11, 2009 Updated: November 02, 2009
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

1. It's You and Me, Moving At The Speed Of Light Into Eternity by Sarah Kiacomesin [Reviews - 8] 5 (1187 words)
Just a little something to get us going... (TWSS!)

2. Tonight Is The Night, You'll Join Me In The Middle Of Ecstasy by Sarah Kiacomesin [Reviews - 6] 4 (1319 words)
Thank you for my first official beta, PamelaMorgan Halpert, for her kind words and suggestions! I think it made this story so much better! And thanks to those of you who reviewed. Each of them made my day. I'll keep going if you'll keep reading!

3. Feel the Melody and the Rhythm of the Music Around You by Sarah Kiacomesin [Reviews - 3] 2 (1023 words)
Just pure un-beta'd fluff....

4. I'ma Take You There So Don't Be Scared I'm Right Here, Ready? by Sarah Kiacomesin [Reviews - 1] 1 (1169 words)
Honeymoon Fluff... Part 1

5. We Can Go Anywhere, Take Your Hand, Come With Me by Sarah Kiacomesin [Reviews - 4] 4 (1387 words)
Okay, this chapter is also un-beta'd but I wanted to update as soon as I was done writing. I hope you enjoy.